Mother Dirt's Probiotic Deodorant
Our Probiotic Deodorant with lemongrass effectively fights and neutralizes body odor. It contains ingredients like natural starches to absorb sweat and moisture while sunflower and coconut oils give a smooth glide to keep skin nourished. Plus, our powerful blend of probiotic extracts help preserve a healthy microbiome.
Mother Dirt Probiotic Deodorant Benefits
- Acts as a primer for our AO+ Restorative Mist
- Effectively fights and neutralizes body odor
- Helps preserve a healthy microbiome
- Formulated without synthetic fragrance, phthalates, alcohol, and aluminum
- Designed for all skin types
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Vegan and cruelty-free
Ingredients in Mother Dirt's Probiotic Deodorant
We believe in full transparency, so if you are interested in learning more about the ingredients that we use in our products, don't forget to check out our ingredients glossary.
Made with all-natural ingredients, our Probiotic Deodorant contains:
- Probiotic extracts - help preserve a healthy microbiome
- Lemongrass oil - neutralizes odor
- Natural starches - absorb sweat and moisture
- Sunflower/coconut oils - give a smooth glide and nourish skin
- Oat kernel oil - helps soothe and moisturize sensitive skin
- Yeast extract - acts as food for good bacteria
How Our Probiotic Deodorant Works
The Power Couple: Mother Dirt's Probiotic Deodorant & AO+ Restorative Mist Work Better Together
Now let's talk about the "power couple." Mother Dirt's Probiotic Deodorant and patented AO+ Restorative Mist work better together.
Our Probiotic Deodorant balances your microbiome for safe, effective odor control - but when you follow it with a spray of our AO+ Restorative Mist, it takes it to the next level. Our Probiotic Deodorant is exactly what the live AOB need to thrive. A symbiotic relationship at its most beautiful.
"Fun fact: sweat doesn't smell. The AO+ Restorative Mist uses the ammonia in your sweat to reduce the levels of odor causing bacteria. But, ingredients in traditional deodorants and antiperspirants can kill the AOB. Our Probiotic Deodorant is formulated to support AOB in the Mist while absorbing sweat and neutralizing odor,” explains Lauren Trahan, Director of Product & Innovation for Mother Dirt.