What would you say if we told you that one single tiny organism can balance out dry skin, oily skin, sensitive skin and even problem skin? Curious how one single thing can solve such a range of skin concerns? Then read on!
Why You Need Good Bacteria
Just like your gut needs good bacteria to be healthy, the same is true for your skin. And when your gut is out of balance and you start having digestive issues, more often than not the solution is probiotics like yogurt, kefir, kombucha, kimchi and the like. And it doesn’t matter if the problem is bloating, gas, constipation or diarrhea, or even more serious concerns, they’re often caused by an imbalance of bacteria in the gut, and probiotics help get things functioning optimally again.
And guess what? Your skin, which is your largest organ btw, works the same way! Dry skin, oily skin, sensitive skin, and problem skin all come from an imbalance in your skin microbiome. And luckily there’s a potent, live topical probiotic made just for the skin; Mother Dirt’s AO+ Mist.
Ammonia-Oxidizing Bacteria: The Missing Link
The specific bacteria in the AO+ Mist is called Ammonia-Oxidizing Bacteria (AOB for short) and it used to live on our skin naturally until about 100 years ago until harsh chemicals in our personal care products and less time spent outdoors wiped it away. This bacteria lives in rich soil where living things thrive in nature, and it works in nature the way it works on your skin: by producing nitrite and nitric oxide which are 2 things every cell in your body thrives off. These byproducts are so critical life that when they’re not present living things wither and crumble.
AOB are also known as peacekeepers for their unique ability to bring harmony to ecosystems. On your skin, AOB won’t get rid of bad bacteria, which is always present on us, but it tones down its bad behavior.
The AO+ Mist is clinically proven to restore balance to dry, oily, sensitive, and even problem skin. It improves overall clarity and smoothness, making your skin look vibrant and healthy. Biome-friendly supporting products ensure that you maintain that good bacteria, that are as just as effective, if not more so, than traditional products.
A Kit For Every Skin Concern
We paired together the products that work best for each skin type. Check them out if you want you skin to feel some sweet relief.
Dry skin is tight, uncomfortable and flaky. It makes you want to soak yourself in a tub of skin cream just to feel relief. The Dry Skin Kit has our best products for hydrating and moisturizing skin:
- AO+ Mist replenishes good bacteria which brings balance to your skin.
- Body Wash formulated with Sweet Almond Oil for powerful hydration.
- Moisturizer that’s formulated with Squalane to mimic your natural skin barrier.
- Body Oil made with Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Oil and Abyssinian Oil make this a triple threat against tight, dry, and flaky skin.
Aside from your skin having a slick feeling, oily skin can be a breeding ground for other skin problems. Our Oily Skin Kit was made for those who are sick of the slick.
- Foaming Cleanser’s Pyrus Malus (apple) Extract has a mild acidity that helps even out oily skin.
- Moisturizer. Wait, what? It may sound counter-intuitive but oily skin comes from an over-production of sebum. Applying a moisturizer that’s specifically made to mimic the natural skin barrier will help train your skin not to over produce sebum.
- AO+ Mist’s AOB balances out your microbiome to make it less oily.
Sensitive skin usually goes hand-in-hand with blotchiness and itchiness, and is easily irritated. And those with sensitive skin have to be extra cautious when trying new products. This kit is for all the sensitive people out there!
- Foaming Cleanser is made without harsh surfactants so it’s gentle on your skin, but still gets the job done.
- Body Wash is also made without harsh surfactants and contains Sweet Almond Oil which is known for its low-irritancy properties.
- Moisturizer can be used on face & body, and Linoleic Acid and Squalane work together to strengthen your skin barrier.
- AO+ Mist works with your natural chemistry to strengthen your skin biome.
Sick days should be used for when you’re actually sick, not for when you don’t want to leave the house because your skin is out of control. Problem skin doesn’t have to be a problem anymore.
- Foaming Cleanser is known for its ability to clean without stripping. Ingredients like Rose Water, Glycerin, and coconut oil derivative help with hydration.
- Body Wash has low irritancy ingredients like Sweet Almond Oil and Coco Caprylate moisturize and soothe the skin.
- Moisturizer’s ingredient profile is great for problem skin, all ingredients are soothing and work to protect your skin’s natural barrier.
- Body Oil is non-comedogenic, meaning it won’t clog your pores. And it has a high Vitamin E content from the Sweet Almond Oil which helps with skin smoothness.
- AO+ Mist soothes irritated skin and balances your skin pH by consuming the ammonia in your sweat, and converting it into beneficial byproducts for your skin, like nitrite and nitric oxide.
We believe in these products so much, that we offer a money back guarantee. Try the kit that’s best for your skin concern for 30 days, and if you’re not happy with your results, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take care of you